Monday, January 21, 2008

Two hours later......we're back!

Mel and I throroughly enjoyed our trip to visit her family in Guatemala this year, and we ate ourselves fat with tamales!!! We had a great time visiting all 13,425.25 relatives and 12,3476 friends in a whirlwind tour of Guatemala City and Antigua and at the beach. (O.K., so mabye there aren't that many of them, but it's close!) We spent two weeks in country and enjoyed ourselves the whole time. It was a great break from law school and kintergarden!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

We're not bloggers but I remembered you guys had one and decided to say hello. Pao and Sophia and I are fine out here in the cold of Utah. My job is okay. I'm having to get used to the Chinese mentality of always ruffling paper or I'm not working. But other than that we are all fine. Sophie is almost 6 months now and is very active. We'd love for you guys to come out and see us. May be this summer. Pao an dI are also planning on getting sealed the last saturday in March. I hope you guys are good. Thanks for all of your help and friendship while we were in Miami. Hope to hear from you soon. Later.

Sean Pacheco